The Standalone USB DupeBox (no PC needed) isn’t just bigger, but also offers a number of improvements
compared to the comparable USBShark Towers. Those improvements include:
- Move powerful power supply – Greater power so that the USB DupeBox can
better handle duplicating larger external HDD’s with a USB connection
- Modular Configuration – The entire system is created so that the various
wearable elements, like the USB connections can be accessed and swapped out if
- Asyncronous operation – Offers full asynchronous duplication across a
greater number of drives for a faster duplication process
- Row of 8 – The USB DupeBox offers 8 USB Connections across each horizontal
row for greater volume of USB pen drives across each row
- Greater compatibility – The USB DupeBox has the ability to work with a
larger array of USB pen drives on the market.
- Large systems USBDupeBox offers 39, 79 or 128 USB connections.
- Key Features:
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Asynchronous Duplication:
Able to copy any size master data
onto multiple sources asynchronously (independently) without sacrificing
duplication speed or quality for faster and more reliable duplication.
- Smart copy feature:
This feature is used to quickly copy all accessible content contained on the USB device.
- Supports all data Formats with bit by bit duplication
- Supports most currently available USB drive:
Supports most currently available USB drive in the market
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator is able to be upgraded by future firmware updates.
- Supports alternative flash formats:
SD, Micro SD and CF Support with optional corresponding SD, Micro SD, or CF Interface Module Add-on
- Secure Erase:
Fully erase the USB device without the data being recovered.
- Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Multilateral USB Compatibility:
Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.0 devices