The Standalone HDDShark hard drive duplicator
perfect solution for those that need to make back-up or residual clones of the
master hard drive (HDD) content.
Available in multiple size configurations (2, 5 or 8 targets)
supporting reading and writing speeds up to of 75MB/sec,
allows the user to make quick and reliable clones of nearly any HDD using
virtually any OS platforms, such as Unix, Linux, Windows, or Macintosh .
HDDShark Turbo supports the FAT16/32, extFAT, NTFS, and ext2/3/4 file systems.
Using the HDDShark Turbo gives you a piece of mind that each HDD will be copied
accurately and quickly for a no hassle, low cost alternative to performing this
task 1 at a time through a PC.
Additionally, The HDDShark Turbo performs
the reliable Quick Erase and/or Full Erase option, but if can also erase the HDD
up to the high government DoD 5220 standards which ensure there was no trace of
the content left behind.
- Aluminum design with heat conductive grooves
- Optional CF Support with optional CF Interface Module Addon
- Dedicated HDD Cooling Fan to prevent overheating
- Support of all SATA Interface, 1.5Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 6.0Gbps
- Industry Standard 75MB/s (4GB/min) Simultaneous Actual Transfer Speed
- Screw-Free Hot Swappable HDD Caddy Tray
- Safety HDD Tray Lock to prevent accidental HDD removal during operation
- Additional LED for HDD Power and HDD Activity, Fan Activity
- Power Control of individual HDD for complete HDD spin-down prior
- 2.5" and 3.5" HDD/SSD Support
- Standalone Operation, No PC is required
- Simultinous and Independent HDD operation
- DoD Certified HDD Erase Support
- Extensive Smart Filesystem Support - Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, NTFS, exFAT, FAT16,
- Auto Partation Layout Support
- Operation Progress Display during Duplication
- Read/Write Error Skip Support
- Amount Management Support
- Future functions upgradeable through Firmware Update
SPECIFICATIONS (click here)