Check out below market special pricing.
Plus FREE Ground Shipping!
Standard PP-100-II now MAC & PC compatible!
100 Disc Automated Publisher
||Six individual, high capacity ink cartridges|
||Low-ink sensor and LED for each cartridge|
||Publishing speeds of up to 30 CDs and 15 DVDs/hour|
Compact, dust-proof rugged construction for top reliability
1,000+ prints per set of ink cartridges.
- Two (2) DVD/CD Recorders
- Network Version (which has built-in hard drive plus connects via ethernet (optional).
*Optional Network Security Version
(call for pricing on this).
- See specifications here for speeds and product details.
Scroll down for Pricing below at bottom of web page (also see in .pdf below)
Order full sets of ink cartridges below with Discproducer or order individual cartridges by calling 800-260-5053 or in the printer supplies section of the website.
- Looking for Epson PP-50 1 Drive 50 Disc Publisher also Blu-Ray version (click here)
- Looking for Epson 100 Disc AutoPrinter
only with no recorders (click here)
- FREE Ground shipping. Call for air rates or email.
- *The EPSON Discproducer Total Disc Maker
software now also works with Mac operating systems, including Mac OS
10.5 (Leopard®) and 10.6 (Snow
Leopard®). Also Windows Compatible.
Epson Discproducer™ PP-100II
The second-generation Discproducer™ PP-100II combines
proven features with important upgrades. (excludes network version)
fast and reliable CD/DVD production, the PP-100II features a USB 3.0
SuperSpeed interface, and publishes 30 CDs/15 DVDs per hour (40/12x
speed, 0.6/3.8GB data respectively) including printing on the disc
surface. Production runs of 100 DVD-R DL x 8.5GB can be left to complete
unattended thanks to the fully automated operation, the CD/DVD drives
(Pioneer PR1 series) that provide best-in-class accuracy, and the
AcuGripTM robotic arm, which ensures only one disc is grabbed at a time.
PP-100II represents a cost-effective investment, as its maintenance
cartridge and CD/DVD drives can be replaced by the user to extend its
working lifespan to far more than 70,000 discs. The six-cartridge
individual ink system keeps the cost-per-produced-disc low.
Total Disc Maker software is included,
providing advanced functions such as the 'read back' file location tool,
for filename or content backup from a stack of up to 50 discs. The new
'merge print' feature burns and prints automatically individual content
onto each disc surface, enabling easier batch production.
- Fast publishing: USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface
- Fully automated: Leave production runs unattended
- Reliable burning: Best-in-class accuracy
- Cost-effective: User-replaceable drives
- Easy to use: Free Total Disc Maker software